Production Guide Menu
Production Elements List & Media Rights Certification
application/vnd.ms-excelINTERNATIONAL-Production-Elements-List.xlsDownload Copy Link 151.5 KB 2021-06-14 June 14, 2021 2021-06-14 June 14, 2021
|151.5 KB||June 14, 2021|
application/vnd.ms-excelUS-Production-Elements-List.xlsDownload Copy Link 123 KB 2021-06-14 June 14, 2021 2021-06-14 June 14, 2021
|123 KB||June 14, 2021|
Production Elements List
Please note that there are 2 separate documents: 1 for US Productions and 1 for International Productions.
This document contains a list of all releases, contracts and agreements for elements used in the making of your programme, regardless of whether they are included in the final version.
The production Elements list is formed by several separate tabs, which must all be filled out or declared as not applicable
- Media Rights Certification tab: please refer to the production agreement and complete and check all applicable boxes to confirm the rights secured for the programme. This tab confirms that all rights waivers have been submitted for each element in the program and program deliverables (such as music, footage , photographic stills, Graphics, Talent and appearance and location releases) that contain any restriction or limitation of any kind, or alternatively, that no rights waivers are required because the Program doesn’t contain any restriction that would prevent Discovery from exploiting the program as contemplated by the Production Agreement.
- Acquired Footage and Stills tab: please list details of all and any acquired archive footage or stills that have been used in the program complete with information on the licensor and the TCs in and Out where this can be found in the final program.
- Appearance List: please add the list of all people who have participated in the program and signed a release form. There is also a section for those who have not made the final cut.
- Location List: please list all locations who have been used in the programs.
- Texted Elements: List of supered shots, lower third titles, text graphics – must include program running TC in/out . If these are included in the post production scripts, they don’t have to be repeated here. For US Only, upload separately to “Texted Elements List (chyron list)” on Producer’s Portal.
- Product Placement/Logo Tab: please list any and all logos of any product depicted in the program that should be blurred in case these would would prevent Discovery from exploiting the program as contemplated by the Production Agreement.
- Trade Outs Tab: please list any and all products used in exchange for monetary value or return in kind.
- Music Tab (US Only): please list all originally composed music. Not applicable if program contains 100% library music.
- Talent Tab (US Only): please list out all contracted talent in the program.